Here’s the latest on what’s happening this month and next:
- October 8: Kingsland Library, Kingsland, TX, 1 p.m.: I’ll be giving a talk entitled “It All Began with an Airplane: The Lesser-known History behind Loyal Valley,” followed by a book signing. Copies will be available for sale (but remember, you can always buy them online–see the Loyal Valley series page for links).
- October 12: Fort Croghan Day, Burnet, TX, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Whether or not I have copies available here along with my calligraphy demonstration, I will be glad to sign. A limited number of copies should also be available at my mom’s booth at the Second Saturday craft fair at the Country Quilt Shop in Llano, TX (behind Burger Bar), from 9 to 1.
- October 19: Llano Heritage Festival, Llano, TX, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.: My booth will not have anything for sale–but my mother’s, which will be adjacent, will have some paperbacks for sale, and I will happily sign any that you bring by.
- November 9: Harker Heights Library Author Fair, Harker Heights, TX, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.: This is a signing only, but I should have paperbacks for sale.
- November 18: Official launch of Liberty Island Magazine! I hope to have more information in the next couple of weeks, but in the meantime, check out their just-announced short story contest, which is open through October 21.
Hope to see y’all there! 🙂